Monday, March 7, 2011

Meaningful Quiet Time

Do you have time to spare for God? The answer is yes. Do you have
quiet time? Is it rushed? The first step to meaningful quiet time
is to set aside some time during the day that you know is just
for your quiet time. The time that works the best for me is right
after dinner. The next step is having discipline to keep up this
quiet time. Sure there might be some times when you forget, but
try your hardest and ask God to help you remember, because the
longer you do it consistently, the easier it will be to get in the habbit
of doing in.The next step is to decide what you are going to do in your
quiet time. What I like to do is begin by praying to God to help me quiet
my heart and help me have a meaningful quiet time, then I read my bible,
pray to God( sometimes I like to pray some scriptures that I read in the bible),
then write in my journal, then read a devotional, and sometimes I end with
worship. You need to make quiet time the way that it works for you,
and it doesn't always have to be the same, just make sure that you do it.

Old Stuff