Monday, January 24, 2011

Messy Messy

Yesterday at my youth group, we had the next part in our series: WE.
We talked about how it's great to have relationships, but you have to
be willing to get messy. What did they mean by messy? They meant
that you have to be willing to stick with your friends through thick
in thin, whether their grades are falling, their parents are fighting,
someone in their family died, or anything, you have to be willing
to go through it all.
I know in my case, I never asked my friends
for support when I was going through a tough time until recently,
and let me tell you, having friends by your side can make the
tough things more bearable. So don't be afraid to ask for support,
and to give it to your friends openly. You'll have much more meaningful
relationships that way.

Old Stuff