Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thankful

Do you have a favorite scent, favorite flavor, favorite book, favorite moment?
You're bond to have a favorite something. I know for one, I just love the smell
of fresh cut grass, and campfires,  I love chocolate,
I love romantic books( that aren't sappy)and
mysteries, and I love when I'm at the beach with my family, or laughing
uncontrollably with my best friends, or taking a hike with my
family. Did you ever stop to realize that God created those scents,
those flavors, the author's who wrote
those books, and he created those moments? I know sometimes that I get so
caught up in the moment of enjoying something, that sometimes I forget
to honor the one who created it all. You know that's not wired in our system,
to be thankful. It's something all of us have to work out. So next time you
see a sunset that makes you stop, or have a moment that couldn't be better,
take a few seconds to just say thank you.

Old Stuff