Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Blog Post: Change

I'm so sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile.  I'm
in the process of starting a blog for my parents, and
possibly switching blog spots. However, nothing
is final yet, but I'll let everything goes. But
this blog post isn't really about that.
This blog post is a little different then everything I've been doing.
It's not going to give you Spiritual insight today. I just wanted
to share my plans for this site. This summer, I want to commit to
blogging more. A couple other new things are 1. I might be changing
the look around, so don't be freaked out if it looks totally different from
day to day. I got bored with the old look. 2. It's going to become more of a blog.
I'll still share insight of different things with you, but it will be in a more relaxed
blog style,and you'll also notice that the things that I share insight on, may be
different then what I was before. It is because recently I read Radical, and Crazy
Love and both those books changed me. The stuff you are going to read is going
to be from my heart, and might be more meaningful. But I'm not promising anything.
So hang in there with me, while I experiment with blogging.

Live Radically, 
Rach

Old Stuff