Monday, July 4, 2011

The future

Hey, I'm back to blogging. Just recently I've been thinking
about my future and what it entails. I have been thinking
about what my life will be like when I move out of the
house in a short three years give or take a year and I've
come to a conclusion
I know that whatever I am going to do with my life I want
to do for God.  I want my life to be spent living out God's plan
not mine.Originally I was thinking of doing the traditional
go to college, meet a guy at college, get married, have kids, become
a stay at home mom, etc. That might still happen, but I have decided
that I want to do something different in my life. I'm not exactly sure
what yet, I'm drawn to the mission trips in Honduras- I might be
going in the Spring- and working with children in need. I have a
real heart for children, and I want to use that to further God's
kingdom. I'm not sure what God has planned for me, but I know
part of the plan. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares
the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future
and a hope."Jeremiah 29:1l.

Old Stuff